There’s only one word to explain the velocity at which the web gaming enterprise (mainly blockchain-primarily based gaming) and that word is ‘breakneck’. Blockchain gaming nowadays is making extreme waves and the play-to-earn version being adopted in a lot of those video games, is a few of the maximum thrilling technological trends in blockchain gaming proper now. While the adoption charge of play-to-earn games is growing quicker by means of the day, they’re still very rudimentary at this factor. Many play-to-earn video games nevertheless be afflicted by terrible person stories and there are hardly any present day video games the use of the play-to-earn version.
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, international lockdown pressured many human beings to show to on line gaming as a form of distraction and this is reflected in the large spike in revenues the enterprise had. The on line gaming enterprise generated $21 billion in revenue in 2020. This represented an outstanding 21.9% leap in comparison to the preceding year and the numbers are predicted to grow to $23.8 billion in 2021. 1 billion on-line game enthusiasts worldwide. That’s the modern estimate of game enthusiasts and with the aid of 2025, that number is projected to develop beyond 1.Three billion humans.
A properly cut of this revenue is coming from the Blockchain gaming enterprise. The function of technology in the gaming area is getting bigger and bigger and buyers are spotting its significance. In the first half of 2021, gaming companies centered at the blockchain obtained nearly $500 million in funding. This determine represents kind of approximately 5% of the total investment that is flowing into the gaming industry.
The gaming industry is increasingly adopting blockchain technology for several reasons. Some of these reasons are:
- NFT rewards — Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) are increasingly being integrated by games to serve as forms of rewards. This has increased the popularity of NFTs greatly and it allows the players to compete to win these unique tokens that can be exchanged for significant real-life value.
- Play-to-earn (P2E) — Because players compete to win assets like NFTs in blockchain-based games, it has led to the emergence of the play-to-earn gaming model. This model has grown so much that people have now taken up playing these games as a way to supplement their earnings at their regular jobs.
- Decentralized ownership of in-game assets — The in-game assets that are issued on Blockchain games are properly decentralized and this gives the users greater control over their assets.
- Permissionless transfer — Gamers have the freedom to interact with their assets as they like. They can easily sell, transfer or auction their in-game assets whenever and however they like.
All of these make a newbie want to jump right in but the play-to-earn industry still has several shortcomings. Shortcomings like:
- Developers do not have an already established audience they can launch their games to, instead, they are forced to launch their games into a widely competitive market and are required to compete to attract gamers from other games.
- Players are not able to choose from a variety of cutting-edge play-to-earn games.
- The games in the space are not appealing to a larger audience.
- A lot of the play-to-earn games that are launched are still rudimentary and they get limited traction.
These are the problems Nakamoto Games has stepped in to solve.
Nakamoto Games is addressing the contemporary troubles within the play-to-earn gaming enterprise with the aid of constructing an ecosystem on the way to provide gamers an unheard of amount of play-to-earn games to be had to play. The agency will also release an in-residence suite of games wherein players all around the world will compete for weekly prize swimming pools and lucrative rewards on those video games. Nakamoto Games additionally offers developers the danger to build and installation their-to-earn games in the Nakamoto atmosphere and they’ll keep full liberty over the monetization of these video games.
Developers might be furnished with a software development package to manual them as they broaden and installation their video games. While anyone with a Crypto wallet could be able to access the gaming platform, they will require $NAKA tokens to participate completely inside the gaming alternatives.
$NAKA tokens are the local tokens of the Nakamoto Games atmosphere. They could be used to collect the in-sport accessories. A part of that prize pool is burned weekly and this gives the token its deflationary dynamics. The $NAKA token is used to:
Play — $NAKA tokens are used by gamers to participate in any of the games on the platform. Players use them to buy ammunition, armor, or whatever accessories the particular game needs.
Earn — Gamers with the highest ranks on the leaderboards for individual games will earn a $NAKA tokens prize pool that is partially burned every week. This will foster a positive supply-demand dynamics for $NAKA tokens in the sense that the supply will constantly be reduced and gamers will demand tokens consistently, for them to access the Nakamoto ecosystem.
Governance — Holders of the $NAKA token will also be able to participate in the governance of the platform. They will be able to vote for or against proposals on the platform.
Incentive — $NAKA tokens will also serve as an incentive mechanism to motivate developers to carry out more research and development on the game’s ecosystem. Bounty programs will be established using the $NAKA tokens and this is sure to incentivize developers who participate in these programs.
- Whitepaper published
- Inbound investment interest
- Documentation release
- Successful equity funding round
- Nakamoto Games token to be listed on two DEX exchanges
- Nakamoto Games token to be listed on a centralized exchange
- Inaugural gaming release of duck hunters
- Development of a second gaming option called Aeroplane Warriors
- Release of the Aeroplane Warriors game
- Development of further gaming options
- Release of developer SDK
- Release of Nakamoto Games SDK for mobile developers